West Virginia Rental Application
The West Virginia rental application is a form used to help a property owner or manager filter out the good tenants from the ones that may not be able to pay rent on time or may be a liability.
The applicant will fill-in their credentials such as:
- Driver’s License Number
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Current and Previous Addresses
- Current and Previous Landlord Contact(s)
- Employment Information including Reference(s)
- Bank Account Information including Account Number(s)
- Any Reference(s) that may help in the Tenant’s case for obtaining tenancy of the desired housing
Upon the landlord’s full checkup of the tenant’s credentials will there be a decision made as to a lease being approved. If the tenant is viewed as a monetary liability, the landlord has the option of asking for a higher than normal security deposit. Since there is no limit in West Virginia as to the amount the landlord may charge, there should be an amount to satisfy their financial security.