New York Rental Application
The New York rental application may be used by any landlord after a tenant has showed interest in a property in order to process a thorough background check where their personal information will be reviewed. The tenant must sign the application on the bottom and the the landlord has the right to charge a non-refundable fee (usually between $25 to $50 per applicant) for processing.
Once the tenant is approved, a lease should be drawn and the security deposit should be made.
Required Personal Information
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Date of Birth (D.O.B)
- Social Security Number (SSN) If not a US Citizen then a Passport Number
- Home Address (or Previous)
- Financial Information including Employer(s)
- Banking Information with Account Numbers
- Guarantor Information (if any)
Make sure the tenant signs the bottom of the application to ensure the landlord may perform the look-up.