Kentucky Sub-Lease Agreement
The Kentucky sub-lease is an agreement that can be modified for a roommate seeking a single/shared bedroom or for the entire rental unit. The person that is on the master lease with the landlord, or sublessor, makes the agreement with the new tenant, or sublessee. The amount may be any number negotiated upon by both parties and most standard rental agreements bar the use of subletting to anyone else. Therefore, the sublessor may have to seek the written permission of the landlord in order to legally accept rent from someone else.
- The sublessor will be subject to any non-payment or damage to the premises by the lessee and is advised that any sub-tenant be screened through the rental application.
- Move-in Checklist – Required if the sublessor accepts a Security Deposit from the sublessee.
- Lead-Paint – For any unit built prior to 1978.
- Entire Space | Adobe PDF | Microsoft Word
- Shared Space (Roommate Agreement) | Adobe PDF | Microsoft Word