North Dakota Rental Application
The North Dakota rental application is a verification form used by property owners and managers to collect the following data from a potential tenant;
- First, Middle, and Last Name
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- Drivers License Number
- Previous Addresses From the Last Five (5) Years
- Monthly Income
- Bank Account Information including: Numbers, Bank Name/Institution, and Contact Number(s)
- References including: Employment (also prior employers), Previous Landlords, Co-Workers
- Credit Authorization – The applicant must sign the bottom waiving their rights to let the lessor search their background information.
The landlord is allowed to charge a non-refundable fee for conducting this search and if the tenant is approved the move-in checklist will be furnished along with a prepared lease agreement.